Last updated on July 16th, 2019 at 05:30 pm
How to pack a backpack efficiently?
Besides staying fit and keeping the moral high it is also important to know what things one need to carry how to pack a backpack efficiently.Believe me, A backpack packed efficiently can work wonders.After you have decided to buy a backpack depending upon its size , durability , ergonomics and comfort, the next job will be packing it well. Proper weight distribution in your backpack is what could make the difference between comfort and serious back pain. The most important thing is how it feels after lifting the backpack onto the your back. Following is the picture of general methodology that I follow while packing the backpack.
Trek essentials :
- Backpack (70-90 liter) for multi days treks.
- Trekking Boots – High ankle support boots.
- Trek Gaiter – To prevent snow/moisture seeping inside the boot.
- Trekking Pole
- Down Jacket – Thick, windproof material, fleece and feather based recommended.
- Trek Pants – (at least 3 Trek Pants), no Jeans. Synthetic, Quick Dry fabric based Trek Pants are ideal.
- Full sleeve woolen/fleece – (at least 2)
- Full sleeve T-Shirts – (at least 4)
- Thermal Inner – (for Lower body recommended/ upper is optional)
- Sunglasses – Is a must for snow trek. UV rated ones.
- Socks – (3 pair of woolen and 4 pairs of cotton socks)
- Waterbottle – (2 water bottle, each 1 liter). Avoid plastic drinking bottles.
- Toiletries (Sunscreen – SPF 60+, moisturizer, light towel, lip balm/chap stick, small soap, toilet paper, wet tissue)
- Headlamp/LED Torch
- Energy bars/dry fruits
- Medicine Kit