We are currently accepting the guest posts. We accept guest posts from travel bloggers or from someone who has actually visited the place. We prefer a true experience and good storytelling over linguistic & writing skills
If you want a link back to post on your blog that’s fine. We offer one (do-follow) link back — either in author bio or body — per guest post. We link out to a page/post only(not to a homepage or product/service page).
Raacho Trekkers Guest Post Guidelines
- Topic: Any travel related topic about the Himalayan region. We prefer travel articles about Kinnaur, Kullu, Spiti valley, Garhwal, and Uttarkashi region.
- Copyright: The post must be unique and should not be published elsewhere.
- Content: We don’t mandate any writing style. We prefer a chronological account of your travel sprinkled with personal anecdotes and facts.
- English: Please check your spelling, dangling modifiers and grammar!
- Word count: 1,000 words is the bare minimum.
- Images: At least 1 featured image + 3 body images should be provided. All the images need to be high-quality, royalty-free and with a minimum of 1200px width.
- Links: We offer one (do-follow) link back — either in author bio or body — per guest post. A guest post linking out to a homepage/product/service would not be accepted.
Guest post Submission
Write the guest post draft and contact us.
If your guest post meets our guidelines, it will be published within a week. You will be notified by an email.